Half Orc Racial Abilities
Intimidating: +2 racial bonus on Intimidate checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Darkvision: 60 feet
- Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
- Unflinching Valor: half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear effects, and a +1 racial bonus to CMD to avoid being grappled. This replaces intimidating.
- You were born with a strange birthmark that looks very similar to the holy symbol of the god you chose to worship later in life.
- This birthmark can serve you as a divine focus for casting spells, and as a physical manifestation of your faith, and it increases your devotion to your god. You gain a +2 trait bonus on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects.
- Blessed Touch
- You may have been raised in a devout family, studied the divine in a formal church environment, or even learned how to combine traditional healing techniques with those of divine casters. In so doing, you have focused yourself into being the perfect vessel for your deity. Divine power flows through you like a mountain stream, making your healing touch more potent than that of others.
- You heal 1 additional point of damage when using lay on hands, channeling energy, or casting a cure spell.
- In your youth, you saw a younger friend or loved one suffer a grievous injury or die, and you blamed yourself for not having been there to help, even if there was nothing you could have done.
- If one of your allies should fall unconscious from hit point damage, you take a –2 penalty on attack rolls and skill checks as long as you are farther than 10 feet away from your fallen ally.
- You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly.
- You gain a +2 trait bonus on initiative checks.
You are a spirit of freedom and a staunch foe against all who would enslave and oppress.
Liberation (Su): You have the ability to ignore impediments to your mobility. For a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level, you can move normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Freedom’s Call (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of freedom for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. Allies within this aura are not affected by the confused, grappled, frightened, panicked, paralyzed, pinned, or shaken conditions. This aura only suppresses these effects, and they return once a creature leaves the aura or when the aura ends, if applicable. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Domain Spells: 1st—remove fear, 2nd—remove paralysis, 3rd—remove curse, 4th—freedom of movement, 5th—break enchantment, 6th—dispel magic (greater), 7th—refuge, 8th—mind blank, 9th—freedom.
You are an explorer and find enlightenment in the simple joy of travel, be it by foot or conveyance or magic. Increase your base speed by 10 feet.
Agile Feet (Su): As a free action, you can gain increased mobility for 1 round. For the next round, you ignore all difficult terrain and do not take any penalties for moving through it. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Dimensional Hop (Sp): At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action. This teleportation must be used in 5-foot increments and such movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. You must have line of sight to your destination to use this ability. You can bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each creature brought.
Domain Spells: 1st—longstrider, 2nd—locate object, 3rd—fly, 4th—dimension door, 5th—teleport, 6th—find the path, 7th—teleport (greater), 8th—phase door, 9th—astral projection.
- Heavy Armor Proficiency (Lvl 1)
- Power Attack (Lvl 3)
- Extra Channel [+2/day]
The cleric’s class skills are Appraise (Int), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (planes) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
Skill Ranks Per Level: 2 + Int modifier.
|Favored class bonus||hp||hp||hp||hp||hp||hp|
|Total HP (no CON)||34|
| Armor |
suits of armor
| Belts |
belts and girdles
| Body |
robes and vestments
| Chest |
mantles, shirts, and vests
| Eyes |
eyes, glasses, and goggles
| Feet |
boots, shoes, and slippers
| Hands |
gauntlets and gloves
| Head |
circlets, crowns, hats, helms, and masks
| Headband |
headbands and phylacteries
|Phylactery of faithfullness|
| Neck |
amulets, brooches, medallions, necklaces, periapts, and scarabs
|Amulet of Natural Armor +1|
| Ring #1 |
| Ring #2 |
| Shield |
capes and cloaks
|Cloak of elvenkind|
| Wrist |
bracelets and bracers
|Perl of Power Lvl 1|
|1||Cure Light Wounds||1d8+1|
|Cure Moderate Wounds||2d8+3|
|Cure Serious Wounds||3d8+5|
|1||Protection from Evil||+2 deflection och saves|
|Cure Light Wounds||1d8+1|
|1||Protection from energy||CL5 10 min./level|
|15||Bless||Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. 1 minute|
|27||Cure Light Wounds||d8+1|
|Bag of Holding|
Cleric Spells Prepared
- Level 0 (4): 0x Create Water, 1x Detect magic, 0x Light, 1x Purify Food and Drink, 1x Read Magic, 1x Stabilize
- Level 1 (3+1): 0x1 Shield of faith, 0x2 Protection from Evil, 0x Bless, 0x Divine favor, 0x Cure light, 0x Remove Sickness, 0x1 Comprehend Languages
- Level 2 (2+1): 0x Bear's Endurance, 1×2 Bull’s Strength 0x Lesser restoration, 1×1 Shatter, 0x Silence, 0x Detect Magic Greater, 0x Cure moderate
- Level 3 (1+1): 0x2 Magic vestment, 0x Magic Circle against Evil, 0x Cure disease, 0x Cure Serious, 0x Prayer
- Level 4 (0): 0x Divine power, 0x Greater Magic Weapon, 0x Restoration, 0x Death ward
- Level 5 (0): 0x Righteous might, 0x Disrupting Weapon, 0x Dispel Evil, 0x Spell Resistance
- Level 6 (0): 0x Heal, 0x Hero's feast
- Level 7 (0): 0x Summon monster
- Level 1 (1): 1x Remove fear, 0x Longstrider
- Level 2 (1): 1x Remove paralysis, 0x Locate object
- Level 3 (1): 0x Remove curse, 0x Fly
- Level 4 (0): 0x Freedom of movement, 0x Dimension door
- Level 5 (0): 0x Break enchantment, 0x Teleport
- Level 6 (0): 0x Dispel magic (greater), 0x Find the path
- Level 7 (0): 0x Refuge, 0x Teleport (greater)
|Bless||M||+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear effects. 1 min./level|
|Divine Favor||L||+1-3 luck bonus on attack and weapon damage. 1 minute. (+2 L6, +3 L9)|
|Prot. from Evil||D||R||+2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. 1 min./level (D)|
|Remove Fear||M||+4 morale bonus on saves against fear effects or suppress fear. 10 minutes|
|Shield of Faith||D||+2-5 deflection bonus to AC. 1 min./level. (+3 L6, +4 L12, +5 L18)|
|Aid||M||+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear effects. 1 min./level|
|Bull’s Strength||E||+4 enhancement bonus to Str. 1 min./level|
|Weapon of Awe||S||+2 sacred bonus on damage rolls. 1 min./level|
|Magic Vestment||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus on a suit of armor or a shield. 1 hour/level. (+2 L8, +3 L12, +4 L16, +5 L20)|
|Prayer||L||+1 luck bonus on attack, weapon damage, saves, and skill checks, foes takes a -1. 1 round/level|
|Wrathful Mantle||R||+1-5 resistance bonus on all saves. 1 min./level. (+2 L8, +3 L12, +4 L16, +5 L20)|
|Divine Power||L||+2-6 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, Str checks, and Str-based skills. 1 round/level. (+2 L6, +3 L9, +4 L12, +5 L15, +6 L18)|
|Gr. Magic Weapon||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls. 1 hour/level. (+2 L8, +3 L12, +4 L16, +5 L20)|
|Dispel Evil||D||+4 deflection bonus to AC. 1 round/level|
|Righteous Might||E||Z||+2 enhancement bonus to natural armor. +4 size bonus to Str and Con and -2 to Dex. DR 5/evil. 1 round/level|
|Magic Item||Bonus Type||Effect|
|Ring of Protection||D||+1-5 deflection bonus to AC|
|Cloak of Resistance||R||+1-5 resistance bonus on all saves|
|Amulet of Natural Armor||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus to natural armor AC|
|Armour||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus to armor AC|
|Shield||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus to shield AC|
|Weapon||E||+1-5 enhancement bonus on attack and weapon damage|
|Belt of Gigant Strength||E||+2,+4,+6 enhancement bonus on Str|
|Stone of Good Luck||L||+1 luck bonus on saves, ability checks, and skill checks|
|Boots of Elven Kind||C||+5 competence bonus on Acrobatics checks|
M = Moral, L = Luck, D = Deflection, R = Resistance, E = Enhancement, S = Sacred, Z = Size, C = Competence
1 Platinum = 10 Gold, 1 Gold = 10 Silver, 1 Silver = 10 Copper